High-tech Zone,Zhengzhou, Henan, ChinaChat on the Internet
Laos is a single-party socialist republic ruled by the Lao People's Revolutionary Party. PanAust’s Lao-registered company, Phu Bia Mining, has a Mineral Exploration and Production Agreement (MEPA) with the Government of Laos that regulates exploration and mining within the Phu Bia Contract Area, which is more than 2,600 square-kilometres.
PanAust owns a 90 per cent interest in the Lao-registered company, Phu Bia Mining Limited (‘Phu Bia Mining’); the Government of Laos owns the remaining 10 per cent. Phu Bia Mining (PBM) has a Mineral Exploration and Production Agreement with the Government of Laos which regulates exploration, development and mining activities within the Contract Area, and sets out the tax and royalty
Phu Kham Copper-Gold Operation . This is an exciting time to join PanAust and our subsidiary company, Phu Bia Mining in Laos. Our Phu Kham Copper-Gold Operation and our Ban Houayxai Gold-Silver Operation in Laos are both delivering strong production and cost performances and our exploration team has an exciting pipeline of projects both in Laos and SE Asia.
Phu Bia Mining Asia phu bia mining website phu bia mining website panaust is an australia based sp/asx 100 copper and gold producer with operations in southeast asia the company has a portfolio of growth projects in laos and chile » contact supplier australian mining exploration companies news...
11-2-2018· Phu Bia Mining, PanAust’s Lao-registered company, has a Mineral Exploration and Production Agreement (MEPA) with the Government of Laos that regulates exploration and mining within the Phu Bia Contract Area, which is more than 2,600 square-kilometres.
Since Phu Bia Mining began operations in Laos in 2006, the company has made cumulative contributions of nearly 6,248 trillion kip (US$716 million) to the government. Last year alone, the company made over 573 billion kip (US$86.35 million) in direct contributions to the government through customs excise, payroll tax, royalties, concession fees, road tax, dividends and profit tax.
Phu Bia Strikes Gold in Phonsavan Work Live Laos. Phu Bia one of the largest miners operating in Laos has expressed satisfaction over the discovery of copper and gold ore in Phonsavan district Xieng Khuang province PanAust the parent company of Phu Bia announced this week it had discovered about six to seven million tonnes of ore at its Phonsavan project which will lead to a new mining project
31-8-2016· Phu Bia Mining (PBM) last week received a Myanmar high level visit led by Minister of Natural Resources and Environmental Conservation, Mr. Ohn Win.PanAust, PBM’s parent company, was granted three exploration licenses from the Myanmar Government in early 2016. The package of tenements covers 1,400 sq km in Sagaing Division, northwest Myanmar. The area is 
26-5-2015· Phu Kham, Laos: Ready for the advent of harder ores. liming assisted Phu BIA Mining Limited to improve their throughput forecasting and prepare for future needs well in advance. They are ready to face changes in ore type without compromising on productivity.
Phu Bia Mining Company is targeting to produce 80,000-90,000 tonnes of copper, 70,000-80,000 oz of gold and 600,000 oz of silver this year at Phu Kham in Anouvong district, Xaysomboun province. Meanwhile, 178,000 oz of gold and 1.23 million oz of silver will be produced at Ban Houayxai in Longchaeng district, the company reported to Lao media during a site visit last week.